LGSA Classique 2022
Welcome to the Traversée Internationale du Lac Léman à la nage (Lausanne - Evian).
The LGSA Classique is an adventure swim that has grown rapidly in size since its inception. Once a regular fixture on the FINA world cup circuit, this is the definitive open water swimming border buster between Switzerland and France.
Swimmers complete the full crossing of the lake (13km as the crow flies) in separate starts according to their average kilometre pace to give everyone the best swim possible.
The LGSA Classique is not a race and welcomes swimmers with or without wetsuits.
- One-way ferry transport between Evian - Lausanne (or vice versa).
- Professional water safety team to support the swim.
- Feed stations along the route providing an assortment of energy drinks, gels or bars.
- LGSA Classique event swim hat.
- LGSA Classique event medal for each participant.
- Special edition LGSA Classique Evian commemorative bottle.
The original swim route begins on the North side of the lake at Lausanne, Switzerland and finishes at Evian-les-Bains, France, roughly 13km as the crow flies. Support watercraft and event markers help to direct swimmers along the route.
- There are limited places available and entries close on 3rd July 2022 unless full before.
- Please note there is a cut-off time of 34 minutes per kilometre, which means roughly 3.5 hours for the halfway point, and 7 hours to reach the finish.
Location: Lac Léman
Follow Lake Geneva Swimming Association on Facebook @LakeGenevaSA